- Located in Western Belmont County, Ohio.
- This is the first developement in the county with a security entry.
- Copy of restrictive covenants on request.
- Home sites are completely wooded or partially wooded.
- The owner lives on site.
- Underground electric and telephones services.
- Over 16,000 acres of public wildlife area within 10 miles.
- Located two miles north of the 40th Parallel
- Send for plat maps and prices.
- Check www.texaslonghorn.com for information on the only neighbor.
- This is the heart of Ohio's trophy White Tail Buck country.
- Thousands of acres of public lakes within 12 miles.
- Mild Appalachian climate in south eastern Ohio. Not too Cold - Not to Hot.
- Guarantee - No home sites are on level ground.
- So quiet you can hear if a Woodpecker is off key.
- No traffic lights between Longhorn Hideaway and Columbus or Pittsburgh.
- Elevation between 1100 and 1300 feet.
- Lot size 1.1 to 3 acres.
- Quality people will be comfortable and welcome.
- Additional info 740 758-5050 or Email email@example.com